Water Pollution FAQ's

Here are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you do not find the information you are looking for, call (413) 283-2671, Monday - Friday 8:00 am – 2:00 pm or e-mail (plwwtp@yahoo.com)

How can I pay my bill? Questions regarding payment?
Stop @ Collectors Office or mail your check or money order (no cash please!) to:
Town of Palmer Collections Office
4417 Main Street
Palmer, MA 01069   (413-283-2601)
On Line @ townofpalmer.com

I have a question about my bill
Call the Wastewater Treatment Plant @ 413-283-2671

I have a sewer emergency
Call the treatment plant @ 413-283-2671. After hours, call Palmer Police @ 283-8792 and they will notify us

Where can I get senior abatement or abatement/betterment forms?
The forms are available at the Town Manager’s Office, Senior Center and by mail by calling 413-283-2671.  The forms may also be downloaded online HERE.

The red light for my house’s grinder pump is on, what should I do?
Call the treatment plant @ 283-2671. After hours, follow the directions on the answering machine to call the Palmer Police Dept. @ 283-8792 and they will get in contact with treatment plant personnel.