Forms & Documents

Most Popular Forms
Registry of Motor Vehicles formsClick on this link to access the forms available from the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles
Report Request FormUse this form to request a copy of a police accident report, incident report, or any other public record held by the Police Department
Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI)
Personal MA Criminal Record Request FormUse this form to request a copy of your own Massachusetts criminal record from the Criminal History Systems Board
Request for Publicly Accessible MA CORIUse this form to request a copy of someone else's Massachusetts criminal record
ApplicationUse this form to apply for or renew a firearm license
Change of AddressUse this form to notify the police department and the Firearms Record Bureau of any address changes for your firearms license
Parental ConsentUse this form to give consent to your child between the ages of 15-18 to obtain a Firearm Identification (FID) Card
Sex Offender
Request for Sex Offender Info from City/Town Police DeptRequest for Sex Offender Information from City/Town Police Departments
Request for Sex Offender Registry InfoUse this form to request information from the Sex Offender Registry Board on Level 2 and Level 3 sex offenders
Sex Offender Registration Form 1Use this form to register with the Sex Offender Registry Board if you are a Level 1 sex offender or are registering as a sex offender for the first time
Sex Offender Registration Form 2Use this form if you are a Level 2 or Level 3 sex offender and are required to register with the Police Department where you live or work
Site File
Business/Residence Information FormUse this form to provide or update contact information for your business or residence, including alarm system information
Solicitor Registration FormUse this form if you are a solicitor/sales representative visiting our community, canvassing door-to-door
Trespass Forms
Trespass NoticeThis form is a civil order issued by the property owner to prohibit certain individuals fromenteering or remaining upon the owner's  property.
Trespass Tow FormUse this form if you intend to remove a motor vehicle, other than your own, from private property