The Town of Palmer is comprised of four separate and distinct villages; Depot Village, Thorndike, Three Rivers and Bondsville. Founded in 1716, this small community has had a long history of supporting industry along the Ware, Swift, Quaboag and Chicopee Rivers. Thanks to its interchange with the Massachusetts Turnpike, intersection with commercial train lines and close proximity to the Five College Area, the Town of Palmer is a premier location for economic and community development in Western Massachusetts.
Click on the link below to learn more about the positive local business environment in Palmer.
Industry Alive, Inside Look at Business in Palmer
Business West - Economic Development in Palmer Accelerates
Palmer's 300th Anniversary Parade